*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Send Resume to ah...@pegasyssoft.com <ah...@pegasyssoft.com> call at
248-565-3733 Ext 221*
*Must interview in-person After Phone*
*Ann Arbor, MI*
*MUST Complete the below test before we can submit. Please don’t send any
resumes without the below completed test.*
*Front-end Web Developer:*
· Fluency in developing efficient AJAX interfaces with in-depth
knowledge of available user interface libraries and frameworks (e.g. YUI,
DOJO, JQuery, Prototype, etc.)
· Working knowledge of digital imaging and digital imaging tools,
and back-end services and data structures such as JSON, XML and SOAP
for viewing on multiple browsers and operating systems (IE, Firefox,
· Comfortable with usability and information architecture
principles. Prefer eCommerce site experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
· Excellent team player with good communication skills with both
non-technical & technical co-workers
· Highly motivated and driven by a desire to solve difficult
problems, and learn new technology
· Agile development experience desired
The eCommerce Web Development analyst is a talented UI Engineer responsible
for building customer-facing eCommerce user interfaces. You will be for
web application. You are expected to write clean, well-engineered code that
conforms to accepted standards. Additionally you will work with a technical
delivery manager who will organize sprints and tasks for you to accomplish
while taking technical direction from the eCommerce managers. Finally you
will provide ongoing Unit tests to ensure that the code that is written
works well and serves its intended purpose.
*(30%) e-Commerce Web Architecture:*
· Understand Domino’s eCommerce functionality and business
· Collaborate with marketing, agency and in-house developers,
requirements analysts, and technical project team on all areas of UI
· Apply user interface design skills when implementing features
*(60%) Web Development:*
• Write, modify, and debug e-Commerce web user interfaces such as
dominos.com, Online Ordering, Centralized Ordering, and Pizza Tracker
• Generate tests for User Interfaces
• Rapidly prototype new ideas & concepts
• Transition developed applications and systems into testing and
• Estimate the duration of design & development tasks on an
• Support production of all applications developed
*(10%) Self-Directed Innovation:*
• Self-directed research & development of new web and mobile
technology applications to improve the customer e-Commerce experience
• Suggests new technologies and approaches, often demonstrating
and championing their use.
property and a getType() method.
2. Define a “Triangle” constructor whose prototype is Shape. It should
accept 3 sides as constructor arguments.
3. Define a “Square” constructor whose prototype is Shape. It should
accept 2 sides as constructor arguments.
4. Define a “getPerimeter()” that will return the sum of all sides of
*Test implementation with the following:*
var t = new Triangle(1,2,3);
var s = new Square(2,4);
console.log(t.getType()) // should equal “triangle”
console.log(t.getPerimiter()) // should equal 6
console.log(s.getType()) // should equal “square”
console.log(s.getPerimiter()) // should equal12
*With Best Regards,*
*Ahmed Ali| Technical Recruiter*
*Pegasys Technologies Inc. | 22260 Haggerty Rd Suite # 215 Northville,
*Phone: Direct: 248-565-3733 Ext 221*
*ah...@pegasyssoft.com <ah...@pegasyssoft.com>| www.pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.