Please reply at

*Position  : OTM Technical ArchitectLocation  : St. Louis, MODuration  :
12+Months Contract*

*Rate + Expenses !!*

*OTM Technical Architect*As an OTM Technical Architect, you participate in
the full lifecycle of an OTM engagement to deliver a complex, comprehensive
business solution. You guide less experienced product consultants in
setups, integration best
practices, and client interviewing strategies, and you review deliverables
for quality assurance purposes. In this role, you help to define and
justify the business case, develop implementation plans, track progress
against plans,
provide expert technical and product recommendations to the client, and
manage client expectations. You are recognized by your practice for your
technical knowledge, methodology, and product knowledge related to your
specialty area(s).

*Basic Qualification*
5+ years of OTM experience
Integration of OTM with EBS and/or other legacy client systems
OTM installation and server configurations
OTM Database Management
OTM Domain Design
OTM Performance tuning and stress testing
OTM workflow design and setup
OTM customizations
OTM agents, stored procedures and complex SQL and Java development
OTM custom integration and interface development

*80% travel - Mon-Thurs requiredTravel expenses paid by the client*