*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Kindly share the matching profiles
*Send Resume to ah...@pegasyssoft.com <ah...@pegasyssoft.com> call at
248-565-3733 Ext 221*
*Job Title: Senior DOT NET Developer*
*Location: Ann Arbor, MI*
*Duration: Long Term Contract*
*Mode of INTERVIEW: Phone and Skype*
*Please see the UPDATE from the Hiring manager below.*
*Worked in ASP.NET security mechanism such as Impersonation, Authentication
*Secure coding practices including XSS, injection (SQL, LDAP, OS), input
*OWASP Top 10 awareness and compliance practices*
*THIS IS HOT!!!! Below are the keys. They will do phone and then Skype –
SENIOR LEVEL PEOPLE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
*Should focus on .NET (App Tier) vs Web Tier*
*Experience in writing and consuming WCF Services.*
*Experience in Agile a plus.*
- Works with team to re-engineer the existing global in store technology
applications using .Net, WPF, HTML5, and Java. Responsible for segments or
phases of broader and more complex aspects of projects with a global focus
- Analyzes the functional requirements and designs and implement them
into software modules, clarify scope and breadth of work tasks with
business analysts and product managers.
- Follows industry standards, patterns and best practices for .Net
development techniques in implementing business rules
- Understands and is able to identify and implement reusable code in an
object oriented fashion
- Assists the lead developers in producing the relevant artifacts for
- Assists team lead in building, deploying and releasing application
- Keeps in touch with the latest .Net technology and continues to
develop his/her technical skills.
- Reviews code and perform an adequate level of unit, functional and
integrated testing to ensure quality standards are attained.
- Collaborates with the project team and is willing to be flexible to
achieve team goals.
- Participates in project planning, estimation, standup and status
meetings as appropriate
- Ownership mentality while maintaining a team focus
- Maintain the release management cycle as well as the software
- Identifies product or process related development issues and provides
constructive feedback to the Manager of Development as well as the
Technical Delivery Manager
- Learns and employs knowledge of the business segment targeted by the
· Work with Domino’s Pulse support personnel to ensure they have a
clear understanding of existing or upcoming functionality, prior to it
· Develop and test Domino’s Pulse packages and quickfixes for
Domino’s Pulse application maintenance
· Assist support personal with hands on investigation and drive
solutions for domestic installations of the Domino’s Pulse software
· Assist the International Operations team with questions, issues
and possible bugs for international installations of Domino’s Pulse software
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, computer engineering or
- 5+ years of experience developing using .Net technologies
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server/IBM DB2 development
- Solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data
structures, algorithms and software design.
- Software development and testing experience using .Net, C#, ASP,
Visual Basic, VB Scripting
- Understanding of REST, SOAP and JSON
- Working knowledge of such platforms as Windows, UNIX, and Linux.
- Analyze and recommend solutions to programming issues, defects and
bugs as assigned or encountered.
- Translate the detail design to perform programming tasks to complete
the project as required with some supervision.
- Proficient at using code profiling and debugging tools
- Understanding of different phases of software development life cycle
- Schedule, organize and complete work in accordance with deadlines.
- Passion for learning new or evolving technologies.
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Check work for acceptability and conformance with standards.
- Able to effectively interact with business customers to understand and
derive business needs
- Experience with large systems software design and development, with
knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
- International software development experience (multi-lingual,
multi-currency, geographic and locale awareness)
- Development experience in C, C++ or Java.
knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming.
- Experience in using Eclipse for IDE
- Experience with unit testing
*With Best Regards,*
*Ahmed Ali| Technical Recruiter*
*Pegasys Technologies Inc. | 22260 Haggerty Rd Suite # 215 Northville,
*Phone: Direct: 248-565-3733 Ext 221*
*ah...@pegasyssoft.com <ah...@pegasyssoft.com>| www.pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.