PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *QA Engineer *for one of our clients *Los
Angeles, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if you or your
consultants are open for projects and interested in the below requirement
,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *QA Engineer
*Location: *Los Angeles, CA
*Duration: *6 - 12 Months
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to be the guardian of our
outstanding customer experience. You will able to dive into many aspects of
of our innovate behavior changing websites and mobile applications and
define a strategy for testing new features and functionality. You will
estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure
that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented,
tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system (JIRA).
*Essential Duties & Responsibilities: *
· A passion for technology and a knack for details.
· Ability to create test plans, define testing strategies, and get
a kick out of uncovering those hard-to-find bugs.
· Strong communication and collaboration skills.
· Excitement and passion for health and wellness. We’re cool; we
hope you are too.
· Experience with SQL and databases
· Experience in a Linux/Unix environment. We all use Macs.
· 2+ years of professional QA experience for an organization
· Proven working experience in software development
· Proven working experience in software quality assurance
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans
and test cases
· Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
· Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Apache jMeter
· Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with project management tools (JIRA and Confluence)
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
(i.e. OWASP Zed)
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.