*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Business Analyst ( Banking Domain)

*Location : *Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

1. 6+ years experience as Business System Analyst
2. Significant experience in communication and presentation
3. Minimum 3 years of Financial Industry experience preferred
Good Knowledge in Mapping (ETL Jobs Mapping)
Strong background with Data Analysis (data validation, SQL, Business
-          Experience creating business requirements based on client
-          Previously experience working as a liaison between internal
business groups
-          Experience in writing SQL queries and manipulating large amounts
of data
-          Financial Services background desired

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *