Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
Title: PeopleSoft Application Developer II
Location: New York, New York
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of PeopleSoft Finance Development experience around
implementation / support / upgrade experience is required using PeopleTools
*The following environments/tools/languages are required:*
- 7+ years of PeopleSoft application development and testing experience
using PeopleTools 8.5x and 8.4x Application Engine, PeopleCode, Tree
Manager, Data Mover, SQR, PS Query, Integration broker, Component
Interface, File Layout, nVision, BI Publisher and Crystal Reports.
- Experience developing in both Windows and Unix environments
- Experience with PeopleTools object types, including Integration
Broker, Application Package, and Oracle BI Publisher.
- Functional knowledge of at least 4 of the following
modules: PeopleSoft eProcurement, Purchasing, General Ledger, Accounts
Payable, or Asset Management
- Experience configuring direct connect suppliers a plus
- Experience configuring Integration Broker with Web Services
- Knowledge of eProcurement , General Ledger workflow a plus
*The following environments/tools/languages are desirable:*
- PeopleSoft Administration, webserver/application server
- Experience with DB2 is a plus.
- OLAP tools (e.g., Essbase)
- Rational tool suite (or similar defect, issue tracking software)
- UNIX shell scripting
- Experience working with business owners documenting business
requirements would be helpful.
- Must have the ability to maintain focus on quality deliverables and be
able to effectively manage project tasks, and have the ability to work on
multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
- Use collaborative skills to work with project managers, task force
members, database administrators, system administrators, users and other
- Ability to pick up new business processes and technologies quickly.
- Ability to lead workshops, including the gathering/documenting of
requirements and use-cases and recommendation of envisioned processes is
BA or BS in Computer Science, MIS or related
10+ years experience in a developer position
This position within Corporate Business Technology Solutions – Finance
Solutions group will focus primarily on supporting and enhancing Guardian’s
suite of PeopleSoft modules and related reporting and integration
technologies. Current modules include General Ledger, Accounts Payable,
Asset Management, eProcurement and Purchasing. The candidate will work
with limited supervision in a dynamic small team environment directly
interacting with business area personnel, business analysts, and technical
subject matter experts both internal and external to COMPANY.
*Major Opportunities and Decisions:*
- The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the technical
execution and have input in the direction of key financial systems.
Opportunities exist to work in a team environment defining and implementing
these solutions. Some specific opportunities include:
- Execution of major PeopleSoft upgrades
- Expand knowledge of PeopleSoft technologies and functional applications
- Expand knowledge of PeopleSoft System Administration
- Expand soft skills such as project management, working with business
partners on process improvements
- Production support of existing PeopleSoft modules.
- Development of new custom functionality across suite of financial
- Implementation of major and minor upgrades and new software
Motivated self-starter with sharp analytical skills
Multi-faceted, eager and quick to learn new skills
Reliable, with a drive for quality
Must work well in a team environment
Understanding of project life cycles – from analysis through
post-implementation support, with hands-on experience managing small to
medium scale projects
Takes ownership and sees thing to their logical conclusion
- Proven developer that is comfortable and has experience with package
and custom development.
- Significant experience with new development/enhancements and equally
important production support roles.
- Working with integrating various applications via various
technologies, flat file, web services, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must work well with non-technical contacts to ensure business
requirements are satisfied
- Experience documenting detail design specifications and adherence to
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC | Desk: 630-569-7324
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.