Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Position: Senior Winforms Developer (#3558)
*Location: Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 6 months+*
*Pay Rate: $45/hr C2C all inclusive *
*Client is confidential. Please ask them if they have been presented to
any jobs in Chicago with this exact job description. I am enclosing the
reference number from the client.*
*After you submit a qualified candidate, will disclose client name and will
give you the RTR*
*Interview process will be phone and then in person *
Client is converting enterprise application from Winforms to WPF. The
Senior Application Developer supports business process through technology
solutions. The purpose of the role is to develop business software
solutions for complex and large scale projects through object and data
modeling, database design, programming, quality assurance, and
implementation support. The Senior Application Developer participates in
application standards development and serves as an evangelist for best
practices in development.
· Technically manage complex and large scale project efforts in
development, maintenance and enhancements of business system applications.
· Collaborate with other developers and architects to determine
optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
· Develop high-level system narratives, storyboards, and user
· Develop system test plans, ensure software quality assurance
(SQA) standards are achieved, and validate that business goals are
· Collaborate with business teams to clarify requirements and
· Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to
commitments made to stakeholders and management.
· Utilize an object-oriented software lifecycle methodology and
serves as a mentor for Application Developers and Associate Application
· 7-10 years of application development experience.
· Expertise in creating applications using technologies such as C#,
ASP.NET, ASP, Web Services, XML, SQL Server.
Web 2.0 UI behaviors.
· *Expertise in Windows (WinForms) Development required*
· *Must have experience writing automated unit tests with MSTest or
· *Must have C# multithread coding experience.*
· Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate details and
impacts of complex proposed software solutions.
· Proven knowledge in all stages of the software development life
· Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with
the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders including senior
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.