Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Data Analyst/Data Modeler*
Location – Wilmington, DE
Duration – 6+ months
Interview – Phone and F2F
Need locals or nearby candidates who can attend FTF no Skype
· Minimum 3-5+ years experience modeling complex databases using
3rd party modeling tools such as ERWin 9.2
· Experience designing and building large financial services data
warehouses with very strong data analysis skills
· Have good knowledge of ER/Dimensional modeling and have extensive
experience in developing logical and physical data models in complex,
· 3-5+ years of hands-on experience in data management, data
warehousing, data transformation, metadata and reference data management
and business intelligence tools.
· 3+ years of experience with advanced SQL query techniques using
TOAD, SQL Navigator. Basic UNIX would be a Plus.
· Previous experience as a hands-on Oracle DBA of large database is
· Must have good understanding of leading 3rd party products in the
relevant areas (e.g. Datastage, Business Objects, Microstrategy).
· Significant experience with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Capture business requirements and rules, design the associated
logical models, and create all required documentation to support,
communicate, and validate the data model.
• Design, build and maintain the logical and physical data models to
support the business requirements in a dynamic, expanding business
• Map data elements of data sources into the domain data models.
• Maintain documentation of data models, including relationships,
constraints and metadata.
• Publish and conduct model reviews with business and technical
• Review database design changes with the team to determine the
impact to the physical database and other systems.
• Coordinate with development/implementation team to improve model
formats and approaches with regard to implementation issues.
• Participate in performance tuning activities including
partitioning strategies, indexing strategies, and SQL optimization
• Architect with an eye toward high performance, scalability, and
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.