Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with updated resume at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Position : Windows Admin Location : Attleboro, MADuration : 6+Months*
- MS Windows (2003, 2008 and 2012) Server Administration experience in a
large enterprise environment
- Responsible for installing and maintaining the server systems for all
- Installs, test, upgrade, and configure system files and services to
- Provide support for core server functionality as well as DNS, DHCP,
- Perform server implementation including design, procurement, building,
installing and supporting new or rebuilding existing servers.
- Proficiency in Virtualization (Microsoft Hyper-V) - Administration and
- Proficiency in Microsoft SCVMM 2008/2012
- Hands On Experience in DELL Enclosures
- Experience in Citrix Presentation Server 4.5 and XenApps 6.0, 6.5
- Experience with Backup technologies in Symantec Backupexec, Netbackup
and TSM backup
- Experience in cloud based backup as in Commvault
- Experience in Fiber storage and fiber switch configuration.
- Experience with Vendor Management at the Operational
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.5223*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.