*Need Passport Number with DL and Visa copy with RC mail, without that no
submission. *

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*

*Position:     Sr. Java developer/ Lead Java Developer Location:    San
Jose , CA Duration:    12+ months*

*Job Description:*

12+years exp. local to bay area only.

• Excellent work experience in Java, jquery, struts, hibernate, mvc, jsf
• Primary responsibility will be to Design and develop application.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Ability to work diligently under pressure and tight deadlines
• Must be able to effectively communicate problem status to senior
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as
organizational and analytical skills
• Excellent problem solving, conceptual thinking quantitative and
analytical skills

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com