Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
Please share the profile at *vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>
*Position : Middleware /UNIX ArchitectLocation : Framingham, MADuration :
- Ensuring that new infrastructure solutions are delivered consistently
throughout the organization.
- Global architecture standards, leading & managing technical projects
as they relate to IT Solutions Delivery Infrastructure and Architecture
- Analyze, document and promote standards and patterns that represent
the mainframe and open system enterprise architectural goals.
- Research and provide guidance on emerging technologies and industry
trends as well as maintain expert knowledge of internal and external-facing
- Facilitate, coordinate, and manage all solutions engagements
- Establish and document the current and proposed future IT
infrastructure portfolio, standards, and procedures according to industry
- Partner with key stakeholders in Operations and Engineering to advance
toward the established future vision blueprint.
- Stays informed about technology trends, ability to differentiate
between emerging, hype and mainstream evolution and assess impact to
organization from low, medium, high.
- Produce appropriate design artifacts representing desired changes in
- Address system quality attributes relating to infrastructure
architecture, such as efficiency or availability, and recommend solutions.
- Contribute to high-level estimates in support of business case
- Serve as technical point interface for infrastructure platform
vendors, reviewing designs with the vendors where appropriate and driving
improved service from these vendors where needed.
- Work with internal and external resources assigned, to develop
requirements into technical specifications.
- Review and supports all solution/project requests and assists with
solution analysis, design.
*Mandatory Skills :*
- Linux (Redhat) and Unix ( AIX)
- Automation ( Python and Perl)
- Data Network (Protocol and Routing )
- Troubleshooting across Application
- Middleware ( WebSphere and MQ), Network (Data) and Database ( Oracle,
DB2 and MSSQL)
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.5223*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.