Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
*Eden Prairie, MN*
*Status: ONLY GREEN CARD and CITIZENS*
· Assist with oracle pl/sql database development efforts, including
planning, database design, code review, tuning and documentation.
· Create and enforce database development standards.
· Assure adherence to standards, best practices, and alignment with
· Provide guidance and support to performance testing engineers and
Operations Database Administrators in database monitoring, troubleshooting
and performance tuning.
· Support IT and Operations in database monitoring/troubleshooting,
capacity planning and performance tuning.
· Validate and use tools to facilitate enterprise architecture
efforts. Worked on tools like Toad, SQL Developer, Reflection & putty.
· Develop architectural logical design documentation and
periodically review for completeness or response to audit or business
Desired Skills and Experience
· Database Configuration Management / Release Management experience.
· Minimum Graduate with 5-7 years' experience building/delivering
oracle database applications. PL/SQL exposure is mandatory.
· Strong understanding and experience with database objects
including but not limited to tables, indexes, procedures, packages, views,
triggers, constraints, privileges, schedules, jobs, sequences, synonyms,
· Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology.
· Experience using Linux / Unix & Shell Scripts.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skill both with
technical and business partners
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC | Desk: 630-569-7324
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.