Please go through the Job Description and revert me with the details of
available consultant *ASAP *
Role: Drools Developer
Mode of Interview : SKYPE
Keyskills: Drools, JBRMS, JAVA, J2EE, REST, SOAP, XML, WSDL, Spring,
Hibernate, RDBMS, Maven
Technical Expertise Required:
· · Expert on JBRMS / Drools
· · Clear understanding of Drools Architecture and
· · Hands on experience with authoring rules comprising of
guided rules, guided decision tables, rule flows, excel based rules.
· · Hands on experience in setting up eclipse-based drools
plugin, web-based rules editor (Drools Workbench) and KIE execution server.
· · Experience in Drools migration is a plus.
· · Strong Core-Java skills comprising of thread,
· · Strength in OOAD in application of design patterns
· · Strong experience in at least one RDBMS (Oracle | DB2 |
· · Clear understanding of REST services and Web services
approach including Web service protocols such as SOAP, XML, XSD, WSDL.
· · Must have good experience in Spring framework.
· · Proficient in UNIX/Linux environments.
· · Very good communication.
*Thanks and Regards*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group l*
*ll Phone: 510 -972-5255 <510%20-972-5235> ll Fax: 877.701.4872
*ll Email: "itscient.ran...@gmail.com <itscient.ran...@gmail.com>",
"Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.