Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Title: Sr Security Analyst*
*Location: Brown Deer, WI*
*Duration: 6+ month contract*
*Anyone legal to work in the US*
Please submit with the last 5 digits of their SSN. Banking or Financial
experience needed and MUST have great communications.
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information
systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent
access or destruction. Responds to information security-related questions
and inquiries using established information security tools and procedures.
Resolves and/or performs follow through to resolve all information security
issues and questions. Implements and administers information security
controls using software and vendor security systems.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Executes security controls to prevent hackers from infiltrating company
information or jeopardizing programs.
• Researches attempted efforts to compromise security protocol and
• Maintains security systems and administers security policies to control
access to systems.
• Maintains the company’s firewall and utilizes applicable encryption
• Creates information security documentation related to work area and
completes requests in accordance with company requirements.
• Identifies opportunities and executes plans to improve workflow and
understands and quantifies business impacts of those improvements for
communication to management.
• Interfaces with user community to understand security needs and
implements procedures to accommodate them. Ensures that user community
understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
• Provides status reports on security matters to develop security risk
analysis scenarios and response procedures.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred or the equivalent
combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of networks technologies (protocols, design concepts, access
• Knowledge of security technologies (encryption, data protection, design,
privilege access, etc.)
• Knowledge of network design and engineering
• Proficiency in time management, communications, decision making,
presentation and organizational skills
• Proficiency in planning, reporting, establishing goals and objectives,
standards, priorities and schedules
• Basic to intermediate decision-making and problem solving skills
• Basic to intermediate verbal and written communication skills to
technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
• Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
with employees and/or clients
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.