*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Technical Project Manager ( Banking Domain)

*Location : *Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

• Strong experience in planning, organizing and managing resources to
successfully complete project goals and objectives.
• Project Management MS-Project, Architecture J2EE - Servlets, JSP, EJB,
JMS, JDBC, JAAS,  Application Servers Apache Tomcat, WebSphere
• Frameworks MVC, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, J2EE, PMP, CSM
• Exposure and knowledge on Agile (Scrum, XP, Lean) Methodology
• Good exposure of the technical document specification preparation using
software/functional requirement specification document
• Designing, developing and maintaining JAVA / J2EE Enterprise applications.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *