Hope you are doing fine..!

Please go through below job requirement and reply me with below requested
details if you would interested. Thanks..!

*Please let me know if you have anyone, skype is possible for the right

*Must have ReactJS*

*Title: Java Developer HTML5 ReactJS Contract Duration: 12+ months
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts*

Minimum Requirements:

   - 8+ years overall
   - HTML5 with strong knowledge of JavaScript framework – *specifically
   - Solid Java/J2EE
   - Good knowledge of SQL
   - Working knowledge of Unix
   - Good experience with Agile
   - Conversant with version control system and working knowledge of some
   specific version control system
   - Great comm skills

Multiple initiatives over next 12+ months.

They will be working both independently and in a group and will be
presenting the code they developed in Agile demos .

They will have agile ceremonies like stand up, demos, grooming, planning,
retros… and will be involved with the development of code for the task
assigned to him during the Agile planning session. Will work with other
team members wherever required o We provide overview of the project and
then they will jump right on first day they starts with us.

Thanks & Regards…..

*Sravan *

IT Recruiter

Osair Technologies LLC | Desk: 630-569-7324