*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Sr. Java Developer (Banking Domain)

*Location : *New York

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

10+ years’ experience developing and implementing large scale application
using J2EE technologies,
Extensive experience with designing and developing java application using
web services
Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and
Proficiency with Web services
Excellent interpersonal ( verbal and written) communication skills are
required to support
Financial / Banking experience mandatory

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *