Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

*Position:     *

*Automation Engineer Location:    Lakewood, CA Duration:    24+ months*

* Job Description: *

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Selenium, Automation for web services using SOAP UI

*Experience Required*

5+ Yrs

*Roles & Responsibilities*

-          Writes Automation Scripts following industry best practices for
maintainability, re-use, etc

-          Execute automated tests and analyse results

*Generic Managerial Skills*

NA

*Education*

Bachelors

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Sr. Technical Recruiter*| *IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2093*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com