Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
Please share the profile at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Position : Project Manager*
*Location : Washington, DC*
*Duration : 6+Months *
*Essential Job Functions:*
- Develops, maintains, and continuously improves, a standard project
management process utilizing best practices and supported by Portfolio
Project Management PPM tools and measures.
- Performs project audits to ensure adherence to the PM process.
- Reviews project plans developed by project manager staff
- Provides work direction and leadership to assigned programs, including
scheduling, assignment of work and review of individual project efforts
- Provides executive-level project/program & portfolio updates to the
Business IT Steering Committee (BITSC).
- Monitors program milestones and critical dates to identify potential
jeopardy of project schedule and identifies ways to bring project
- Assesses variances from the program and project plans, analyzes
metrics, and develops & implements changes as necessary to ensure that the
project remains within specified scope, time, cost and quality objectives.
- Assists other project managers in the recovery of struggling projects.
- Directly manage “critical” projects as determined by management.
- Prioritize efforts for programs the will be broken down into multiple
- Determines staffing requirements and forms project teams. On
occasion, obtains financial, physical or human resources to support
long-term projects and programs.
- Mentors and coaches project managers and subordinates, especially in
planning, costing, and risk assessment.
- Prepares training plans based on individual or group needs.
- Provides team with constructive feedback as it pertains to project or
overall work performance.
- Works with development team to integrate areas of improvement into the
systems development life cycle (SDLC) and project management processes.
- May conduct performance reviews.
- Integrates development of best practices, project standards,
procedures and quality objectives across multiple projects, programs and
- Utilizes established project standards, procedures and quality
- Acts as primary point of contact for multiple vendor staff and vendor
teams for Treasury-wide programs and reports vendors’ progress against
- Develops and maintains relationships with vendor and/or alliance
partners to ensure smooth workflow and meet external and internal client
- Sets standards and monitors for improvement in shared accountabilities
- Monitors and reports on multiple vendors’ progress against budget and
other targets for one highly complex or enterprise wide program consisting
of multiple projects.
- Identifies risks and issues; establishes mitigation plan to facilitate
- Demonstrates flexibility within a variety of changing situations while
working with various individuals and groups.
- Changes own ideas or perceptions in response to changing circumstances.
- Alters standard procedures when necessary and multi-tasks as required.
- Builds both formal and informal professional networks.
- Maintains and extends networks within, across and external to
- Obtains and shares information, ideas and problems.
- Solicits advice, support, championship, sponsorship and commitment
that result in smooth transitions of change and the development of mutually
- Expresses technical and business concepts, ideas, feelings, opinions
and conclusions orally and in writing. Listens attentively and reinforces
words through empathetic body language and tone.
- Assesses the scope and potential impact of an issue or opportunity.
- Uses business criteria and values to evaluate alternative courses of
action. Makes a timely choice based on the options and information
- Accomplishes his/her assigned work and overcomes setbacks
- Makes sound decisions, takes risks and takes responsibility for
his/her actions regardless of outcome.
- Sets a vision and creates the environment for success.
- Creates productive working conditions.
- Provides guidance and clear direction.
- Communicates with confidence and assertiveness.
- Identifies and acts upon opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Encourages prudent risk-taking, exploration of alternative approaches,
and organizational learning. Mobilizes others to support change through
times of stress and uncertainty.
- • Develops win-win solutions with others.
- • Devises counter-arguments, offers compromises while maintaining
company objectives, remains assertive in face of conflict and reaches
agreements that promote mutual interests and maximize commitment
*Educational Qualifications and Experience:*
Education: Bachelors’ degree in related field or equivalent work experience
Role Specific Experience: 5+ years of IT project management experience PLUS
5+ years experience managing complex projects requiring coordination across
multiple business lines/organizations.
5+ years of managing a Project/Program Management Office and its staff
• *PMP Certified*
• Experience in the development and implementation of a Project/Program
• *Experience with IT projects in the Financial Industry*
• Experience with IT projects utilizing multiple technologies and frameworks
• *Experience with CA Clarity PPM Software*
Desired Skills/Abilities (not required but a plus)
Level I - 2+ years of experience"
*Required Skills :*
Must be well versed in common cloud, desktop, mobility and application
virtualization hardware and software platforms and relation of these
components to the various stages of the product, service and infrastructure
development.; Demonstrated experience producing and maintaining, schedules
and communication and implementation plans for technical projects;
Experience with process analysis, ability to identify ways to improve the
productivity and efficiency.; Ability to work collaboratively in a
fast-paced, internationally diverse work environment.
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.5223*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.