Hope you are doing great, please go through the below requirement and let
me know if you have suitable consultant.
*Role : Devops Engineer/Linux Location : Seattle WA*
*GC or Citizens only*
This position will be part of the DevOps team within the IT organization.
The candidate will be responsible for creating infrastructure designs and
guiding the development and implementation of cloud applications, systems
and processes. This position will be working directly with application
developers and system administrators to build and deploy highly available
and scalable systems in private or public cloud environments. The candidate
will need to be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced team
environment with experience in:
• Cloud and virtualization based technologies (Amazon Web Services (AWS),
• Exposure or experience on database activities related to application
setup, configuration and deployments is required.
• Java Application Server Administration (Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat).
• Linux/UNIX Administration (Amazon Linux and RedHat).
• Developing and supporting cloud infrastructure designs and
implementations and guiding application development teams.
• Configuration Management tools (Chef or Puppet).
• Automate infrastructure and application deployment related tasks.
• Automate repetitive tasks required to maintain a secure an up to date
• Open stack exposure or AWS experience is a plus
• Support always-available private/public cloud based software-as-a-service
• Create and revise infrastructure and architectural designs and
implementation plans and guide the implementation with operations.
• Interface between application development, infrastructure support and
tools (IT Services) teams.
• Development and documentation of Chef recipes. Support throughout the
entire deployment lifecycle (development, quality assurance and production).
• Help developers leverage infrastructure, application and cloud platform
features and functionality and participate in code and design reviews.
• Learn on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision.
• Leverage scripting (BASH, Perl, Ruby, Python) to build required
automation and tools on an adhoc basis.
• Excellent problem solving skills with a desire to take on responsibility.
• Knowledge of the Linux operating system.
• Proficiency with shell scripting.
• Experience with Java application servers.
• Experience with Source code control (GIT/SVN).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to
communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences.
• Internet and operating system security fundamentals.
• Programming in scripting languages. Other object-oriented languages (C++,
Java) are a plus.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.