Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing well..!

Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.

*Job Description:*

*Role: .NET/Azure development expertise*

* Important Skills:*

o    *Azure Service bus*

o    Azure Tables & Blobs

o    Deployment in Azure

o    SQL Azure

o    Service Fabric

 Seasoned, hands-on experience with Azure development is a must.  This
should include:

-          Deep development experience with .Net, C#, ADO.Net, SQL Server,
Windows Workflow Foundation, Azure Service Bus, Azure storage libraries
using Table Store and Blobs

-          Azure AD

-          Experience in encrypting data (not all resources.  But we may
need one or two with deep experience in encrypt/decrypt of Azure Blob/Table
Store data.

-          Azure Web and Worker Applications

-          WCF, REST API development

-          Azure deployment using DSC or PowerShell

-          Familiar with Azure IaaS/PaaS/CloudServices

-          Good architectural, big picture ability and keen eye for
performance and scale-out needs

Thanks & Regards…..

*Sravan *

IT Recruiter

Osair Technologies LLC | Desk: 630-569-7324