*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : UI/Ux Designer/Developer (Banking Domain)

*Location : **Pittsburgh, PA*

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

Must Have Skill: A candidate must have the following skills.

• 5 Years Experience with Rich UI design and wireframes for Responsive Web
Based Applications

• Hands on experience for developing rapid prototypes (html/css/js)

• Tools - Axure RP, Dreamweaver

As a UI Designer, the respobilities will be as follows.

•Engage with Business and Technical Users for Visual Design (Visualization
of requirement)

•Designing wireframes

•Develop rapid prototypes with interactive html/css/javascript

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. This
mail cannot

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *