Hi,

Hope you are doing well.....!

please go through the JD and reply me with you consultant details...!

Cassandra Infrastructure Automation Engineer

San Ramon, CA

6+ months

   - We want someone who has experience with Apache Cassandra and *NOT
   Datastax Cassandra.*

   -  experience working in Data Centers like RackSpace, DimensionData,
   Equinix etc.
   -  creating these management modules and experience with Cassandra admin
   (not necessarily within the Data Centers).
   -  We are looking for engineers with skills similar to those that built
   the DataStax Cassandra products – DataStax DevCenter, DataStax OpCenter

--

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Subhash,*

IT Recruiter
Osair Technologies LLC |  Desk: 703-349-5631

subh...@osairtech.com <purnachan...@osairtech.com> | www.osairtech.com

12642, Chapel Road, Suite # 16D , Clifton, VA-20124|

[image: cid:image001.png@01CFAD89.54BC38E0]
Experience the Excellence...