Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
Please share the profile at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Position : Process Consultant*
*Location : Cary, NC*
*Duration : 6+Months *
*Job Description L-3*
1. *PURPOSE OF THE JOB :*
- HCL-CFS Process Consulting professionals are responsible for
delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems
- HCL-CFS Process Consulting professionals focus on core IT Service
Management / ITIL functions including but not limited to areas such as
problem management, service desk, change management, release management,
configuration management, portfolio management, service level management
and operations gap assessments.
- They will focus on the design and implementation of processes for
ITIL's IT Service Management. It will include initial assessment/diagnostic
through to process design, organization design and implementation.
2.* PRINCIPAL ACCOUNT ABILITIES :*
- This Profile offers a full range of global delivery services-including
Enterprise Service Solutions, Service integration, Service architectures,
infrastructure consulting, and technology development.
- Our CFS consulting professionals have the opportunity to:
- Work with cutting edge technology
- Work closely with onsite support staff to obtain technical knowledge
and to permanently solve chronic problems.
- Training: Be willing to impart on the job and commercial training
designed to enhance skills and support capabilities.
- Deliver high-quality solutions across multiple industries
- Work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope
3.* KEY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE : *
Candidates will demonstrate skills in areas of process modeling, process
design and organizational design. These positions vary in the scope of
project responsibilities; however generally will focus is on designing and
delivering process solutions such as but not limited to all of the key ITIL
Service Management areas. The candidate should have a foundation
understanding of ITIL V3. Duties may include:
• Creation of process flows
• Lead process design sessions
• Develop supporting operational organizations
• Design Human Performance elements of an overall implementation effort
4. *QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE :*
- Minimum of 1-2 year experience in enablement of solutions for
Operational Readiness and Capability Delivery (i.e. infrastructure/
application testing and deployment).
- Minimum of 1-2 year experience in translating process models into IT
operational tools based on support of business functions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
- 3-4 yrs of University education post High school (B.Sc. or Diploma)
- 1-2 yrs diploma in Information Technology.
- 3-5 years help desk, customer service, and support experience with
problem solving capability
- Any Technical Certification will be an advantage.
*Preferred Skills: *
- Knowledge of ITIL oriented (operational or service management)
- Ability to utilize PowerPoint in proposal development
- Ability to produce documentation utilizing the MS Office Suite
- Broad understanding of ITIL V3 and its components
- Supporting Service Management tool suites including HP, BMC Remedy and
*Customer Relationship Management *
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Process and organizational enablement for IT Services and Operations
- Service Desk design and deployment
- Deployment of IT Service enabling tools
- Process enablement based on Capacity Modeling & Planning
- High Availability Planning
- Understanding of Change Management, Configuration Management, and
*Candidate should demonstrate experience in the following areas: *
• Designing and implementing ITIL and Operational processes
• Enablement of Human Performance elements of solutions that deliver
• Assist in the designing of support process architectures for critical
• Experience in project management and detailed planning
• Some experience in Program and Project Leadership
• Leadership skills in both technical and process oriented initiatives
• Generating detailed documentation
5. *DIMENSIONS :*
Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all
times. Ability to finish what is started is a must.
Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced
environment where all information is shared.
Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at
Ability to work flexible hours from time to time to cover for other help
6. *PROFESSIONAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS: *
- Customer Focus
- Technical Expertise
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Supervisory experience working with a diverse internal and client
7. *KEY BUSINESS CHALLENGES :*
- Meet or exceed current client and team SLA
- Keep up-to-date on new technologies and practices
- Keep customer satisfaction high
- Analyze chronic problems
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.5223*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.