Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
*Client: DNA Nexus*
*Duration : 6 months*
*Location: Mountain View, CA*
*SDET (Software Developer in Test)*
* Linux knowledge is must.*
If you are passionate about creating bug-free software, and insist that
quality shouldn't be an afterthought and have the engineering expertise to
create automated, highly scalable systems for ensuring reliability then we
have the position for you.
• Develop extensive automated test suites at various levels of
the system (e.g., unit tests and functional tests for analysis code, web
applications, and web services; automated UI testing). Set up appropriate
infrastructure to ensure that tests run continuously and reliably.
• Participate in design discussions to assist with designing
for quality and testability.
• Perform limited manual QA testing of the system.
• File bug reports; triage internal and external bug reports.
• Create systems and tools for website monitoring, including
detection and reporting of errors, exceptional events, and performance
• Develop infrastructure and tools for benchmarking algorithms
against third-party tools (in collaboration with bioinformatics scientists).
*Skills and Requirements*
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (preferred) or a
technical major. Advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum of 3+ years relevant experience working on
large-scale production software systems.
• Experience developing comprehensive automated test strategies
for complex software systems, including web services and distributed
systems. Experience with automated UI testing is a plus.
• Experience with continuous integration, including relevant
tools (e.g., CI servers such as Jenkins).
• Comfortable in an agile development environment with a rapid
deployment cycle (e.g., daily scrums and weekly sprints).
• Ability to devise efficient and effective test strategies for
complex algorithms, and for long-running programs operating on large
amounts of data (e.g., terabytes/petabytes).
• Ability to rapidly pick up concepts in a complex application
domain (bioinformatics and next-gen DNA sequence analysis).
• Strong communication skills.
• Start-up mentality (fast-paced, flexible and team-oriented).
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC | Desk: 630-569-7324
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.