Hope you are doing great!!
*Role: BSA (Business System Analyst) *
*Location: Costa Mesa CA *
*PHONE + Skype Interviews *
*Job Description *
Business Systems Analyst (BSA) – Experian Consumer Services (Affinity)
The Business Analyst interacts with internal and external business
partners, managing daily operations and driving key product and process
improvement for our new business platform. This platform will support
client and partner onboarding, product and operational administration,
customer billing, third party integrations, fulfillment services and
customer level reporting for our Affinity line of business.
The role will be central to the new product development effort for Affinity
and include primary interface with our Agile delivery teams and Product
Owners. The role will require strong analytical experience and a
willingness to convert business need into technology requirements and
specifications all within a Scaled Agile Framework. He/she will help to
define and drives product solutions that ensure efficient and scalable
operations for our clients and their customers.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities *
Must be able to perform all functions of Business Analysis (IT) Business
1. Defining user requirements
2. Documentation (Epics, Features, User Stories) including managing
specifications and communication into delivery teams
3. Agile/Scrum development methodology
4. Working with Agile software tools and services e.g., Rally
5. This role requires a strategic, analytical and common sense approach
to ensure that the right product is delivered at the right time
6. Day to day business operations relating directly to new product and
• Assess and prioritize product development requirements
• Collaborate with delivery teams and product managers to isolate
clearly articulated development requirements
• Recommend short-term and long-term approaches and strategies
• Proactively inform internal/external business partners
*About the Candidate*
We are looking for a person who enjoys solving complex problems and is
comfortable working with a cross functional team of business stakeholders
and technical delivery staff.
The candidate should be an excellent listener, will demonstrate patience
working with people who have different styles and be able to organize
multiple inputs into succinct development requirements.
The candidate should be able to communicate those same requirements to both
business and technical audiences effectively using both written and verbal
methods and using tools associated with Agile Development.
The successful candidate must be well organized, technically astute, an
excellent communicator and able to work as part of a team.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field
• MBA or graduate degree in related fields is a plus
• Preferred of 3 years business analysis and/or product
• Demonstrated success in Business Analysis related role
• Experience in one or more of the following fields is
preferred: ecommerce, banking, credit cards, fraud prevention, identity
protection, payments / credit fraud risk policy, data management and/or
• Experience working with new technologies and development
• Agile methodology experience preferred
• Strong planning skills with demonstrated ability to
assertively drive projects to execution
• Ability to see projects and programs through from start to
finish with minimal guidance
• Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication
• Independent, self-motivated and goal oriented with strong
analytical and problem solving skills
• PC skills required. Software application skills desired
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 *
<ajit.rath...@idctechnologies.com>** | Direct: **408-418-5779 Ext-257*
*ISO 9001-2008 Certified **| **www.idctechnologies.com*
*"The best investment any firm will ever make is whatever it takes to get
the best individual for the job"*
This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of IDC
Technologies. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not
disseminate this message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient
P Please consider the environment
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.