Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Location: Seattle, WA*
*Duration: 6-12 months to start (extendable)*
Experience in developing Hadoop solutions using Horton works
· Significant experience in overall Hadoop ecosystem(HDFS,
MAPREDUCE,HIVE, PIG, SQOOP, FLUME,OOZIE)
· Ability to understand and write efficient map reduce code.
· Experience in overall ETL processing using SQOOP, FLUME, HIVE,
and Map Reduce.
· Ability to play with FLUME and SQOOP for data ingress and egress.
· Experience in writing optimized hive queries.
· Should have the experience in developing UDFs, UDAFS for hive.
· Experience in writing OOZIE jobs for workflow automation.
· Good to have - Knowledge in pig, mahout, shell scripting.
· Good to have - Knowledge of BI tools like Pentaho and Tableau.
· Good java programming skills. Java 4,5,6, C/C++, Python
· Should have good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
· Experience in relational data base concepts.
· Experience working in agile environment.
· Ability to troubleshoot problems and quickly resolve issues.
· Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Bachelors in computer science or related field.
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.