We have *Oracle Fusion HCM Techno-Functional* Position In *TX* with one of
our known client , please go through the below job description if you’re
interested please respond to this email with your Expected pay rate.
*Role : Oracle Fusion HCM Techno-Functional *
*Location : Houston, TX *
*Duration : 6+ Months*
*Job Description: *
• HCM Extracts: Must have. Good to have experience working with HCM
Extract changes only.
• OTBI and BI Publisher: Must have. A very good experience using BI
Publisher with a strong SQL skills is a must.
• Interfaces: Must have. Should have developed various third party
interfaces using any of the Fusion technical tools.
• Security: Preferred. Good to have an experience in working with
various aspects of Fusion security like data roles, security profiles,
duties, custom sql etc.
• FBL: Preferred.
• Workflows: Preferred.
• Personalization: Preferred.
• Fusion Web service: Preferred
• Global HR: Desired.
• Benefits: Fusion Benefits experience is good to have or good
Oracle Advanced Benefits experience would work.
• Compensation: Optional. Good to have experience/knowledge.
• Talent(Performance Management, Talent Review, Profile Management,
Succession Management, Goal Management): Optional. But good to have some or
all of these.
• Interfaces: Good to have understanding on the various vendor
extracts such as ADP, Benefit providers etc.
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.