*Data stage Integration Specialist*
*New York City*
*6 month contract*
*Phone and Personal interview*
Qualified Candidates will have:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* 4+ years hands on experience with IBM's Information Server (Data Stage,
* Demonstrated expertise in database design and development including
* Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts and modeling techniques
* Background in Data Warehousing principles and methodologies
* Experience with ETL / ELT development, data integration and analytical
projects are required
* Experience with large databases
* Strong SQL skills on the Oracle platform is required
The Data Integration Specialist will own the design and development of the
data integration processes in support of our Customer MDM initiatives. They
will also have the responsibility for strategically managing and
administering the IT tools supporting the IBM Information Server Platform,
while ensuring high levels of data quality and privacy.
This role will be an IT role and will work closely with the IT MDM
Specialist and the business Customer Insights team (master data steward) to
support the movement of data in and out of the MDM platform to / from
various business systems. Other duties include:
- Responsible for the implementation ETL / ELT jobs form various
business systems to MDM and other systems. This will include file, based,
web service based, and database based processes.
- Work closely with other teams to provide expertise, especially with
the MDM and Service Integration teams to determine the appropriate
integration approach, mapping and quality of sourced data.
- Assist in maintain the MDM data model and documentation via data
modeling and architecture tooling
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.