Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Job Title: Mobile Developer*
*Duration: 6-12 Month *
*Tampa, FL *
*Rate : $50/hr*
· The Senior Mobile Application Developer will lead, develop,
modify, or update mobile applications in support of business objectives and
· Participate in the Lead Developer role on development teams'
efforts to determine Concept needs for consumer mobile applications.
· Participate in or review all of the steps in the software
development life cycle to create, modify and sustain software.
· Participate with a team of technical staff and managers or
business unit to determine technical systems requirements and
functionalities needed in large/complex projects.
· Assess and develop high level design requirements for projects
and communicate in writing or in meetings with development team.
· Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
· Responsible for the detailed design documentation, development,
unit testing and maintenance of mobile applications developed exclusively
for Bloomin’ Brands internally or by a third party.
· Write code for system designs that can operate in multiple mobile
· Code to and create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
· Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new
· Write detailed technical specifications for subsystems and
identify integration points.
· Estimate project timelines and resources required to complete
· Perform unit testing and debugging and set test conditions based
on code specifications.
· Coordinate with areas for integration architecture solutions and
determine the integration approach.
· 6-8 or more years of design documentation, development, unit
testing and maintenance of internally developed applications and externally
developed products; Experience in consumer focused websites, responsive
design websites, and mobile device applications for hospitality or food and
beverage service industries is preferred.
· 5+ years of experience in implementing enterprise mobile projects
as a lead architect covering technical and architectural assessments,
services, analytics, security, testing and deployment
· Experience developing with cross-platform tools such as Xamarin
is preferred, but not required.
· Experience working with the latest iOS/Android version (iOS 8
and/or Android 5) and developing iOS/Android applications on the front end
· Expert level knowledge in iOS or Android architecture and
· Expert knowledge of professional software engineering practices
for the full software development life cycle including coding standards,
code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
· Familiar with UML concepts and Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
and TDD a plus
· Experience in developing applications in Microsoft Azure or other
cloud computing platforms
· Advanced skills in mobile solutions dependent on external content
through REST web services, push notifications, data-driven solutions, etc.
· Experience having designed, coded, tested and implemented Mobile
Applications for the Enterprise: 8+ years’ experience including 5+ years of
multi-platform mobile development experience combining development, testing
and troubleshooting. Understanding of Mobile architecture and components.
AJAX, JSON and emerging web technologies.
· Strong understanding of Mobile Application Security issues and
methods of resolution.
· Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently
and in a team environment, in a dynamic environment with changing
· Ability to communicate, verbally and written, technical
requirements/constraints to a broad audience of technical and non-technical
· Ability to learn new concepts and new technology quickly
· Willingness to work occasionally outside normal business hours
· Ability to mentor junior team members
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a
related area is preferred.
· Microsoft or Xamarin certifications are a plus.
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.