Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
Position: Sr. Java Developer/Analyst
*Location: Naperville, Il *
*Duration: 6 months*
*Pay Rate: $45/hr all inclusive (no stretch)*
*Interview process will be phone and then in person interview at your
expense (no Skype is allowed..must be IN PERSON.. best to find local
Chicago area people)*
*Local Candidates preferred*
*EAD, H1’s .. anyone legal to work in the US for next 6 months*
Candidate will be working on back end development, with little or no
exposure to the front end.
· Participate in small project teams in the design and development
of large-scale enterprise systems.
· Collaborating with other Architects and Software Engineering
resources in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions.
· Works with the Project Managers, Business Analysts and other team
members to write and review technical specifications as required, meeting
the objectives of functional specifications. Specifically, identifying
specific interfaces, methods, parameters, procedures or functions as
· Provide experience in design and development
· Participates in the full SDLC, including meetings, iterative
development, estimations and design sessions.
· Works with business analysts to resolve complex end user issues.
· Delivering project assignments on time, within budget and with
· Participate as a member of the team to develop the enterprise
solutions from design through deployment.
· 7-10 years total experience in development of Java/JEE solutions.
· Must have recent hands on experience with JSF required.
· Experienced with IBM stack
· Must have substantial experience building services/interfaces
between different systems using IBM’s Message Broker as the integration hub
· Expert Java 5 or later knowledge.
· Service Oriented Architecture experience and strong web service
integration skills (SOAP, WSDL, REST, UDDI)
· Experience designing and implementing with Struts or other MVC
· Experience with UML modeling and effectively communication for
· Strong experience in application design, design patterns and
· Strong SQL knowledge and data access frameworks and technologies.
· Strong communications skills.
· Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure,
· Successful history of web projects delivered.
· Ability to clearly write technical specifications.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.