*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : C++/Sybase/Unix Developer (Banking Domain)

*Location : *Whippany, NJ

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-‘

Candidate must have a very good knowledge of C++, Sybase, RDBMS,
Unix-Linux. Candidate should have a Linux work environment experience. Good
Unix with Sybase RDBMS skills. Hands on Perl scripting is preferred.
Knowledge of Java is a plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *