*Hello,*

*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : *Business Analyst **Risk Management *

*Location : *Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

• 5-8 years of experience working as a Business Systems Analyst
• Must possess knowledge and experience supporting and delivering
Regulatory Reporting solutions for major financial institutions (FR Y-9C,
FFIEC 031 Call Report, FR Y-14M, etc…)
• Experience in monitoring client experiences and feedback on the use of
business applications; Enhanced system productivity, as needed.
• Provides senior level consulting services to internal business groups on
process improvement projects designed to improve business results.
• Extensive experience in the analysis, definition and documentation of
client requirements
• Possesses a strong understanding of the US regulatory environment
• Experience with the AxiomSL application a plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com>*

<http://jobs.diverselynx.com/candidates/myjobs/searchjobsdone.jsp?a=9xjdnw687b7a7nvvdyut936kpjlgy0023blrozaecads0pdnwppcswnaaku8ji2g>