*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : C# C++ Developer ( Banking Domain)

*Location : *Cleveland, OH

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

*Must Have Skill: *Windows/Unix Shell Scripting
C# or C++

As a developer of C# or C++ with Unix shell and wondows scripting, the
following are roles and responsibility:
1. Windows Scripting/Unix Shell Scripting. Power Shell Scripting would be
added advantage.
2. Proficiency in languages C# or C++ is required
3. Oracle, PL/SQL, Basic Knowledge of SQL Sever
4. Development/Support on Windows/Unix based application
5. Knowledge of Share Point

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *