Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please revert to me at *p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com>* or * kira...@itscient.com
*Position: BizTalk Developer *
*Location: San Ramon, CADuration: 6+ Months*
Mandatory Skill (List out all Technical Skills required along with domain
Experience in technologies like MS BIZTALK 2010/13(At least 3+ yrs),.NET,
and Visual Studio, SQL Server
Required Experience :
• o At least 3 years of experience working with Microsoft BizTalk, .NET,
MS SQL Server and Service Oriented Architecture patterns and applications
in a developer or software engineer capacity.
• Strong operating knowledge and experience on Microsoft BizTalk, Microsoft
.NET, MS SQL.
• Experience in developing and designing scalable integration and/or
frameworks using BizTalk.
• Excellent customer focus and results-orientation
• Strong communication skills
• Willing to work on mid-shifts i.e. 2PM – 11PM
• Ensures operational reliability of Chevron’s integration assets
• Acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for middleware integration for ERP
and/or non-ERP, data architecture and governance
• Provides development services and assistance to project teams and other
IT Function Organizations in initiatives requiring data, application and/or
system integration while fostering best practices in integration
• Cover all aspects of the application delivery life-cycle (technology
selection, design and delivery)
• Establish strong business partnerships through direct involvement in
solution consulting, technical design and business engagements.
• Outperform business demands by building creative, quality integration
solutions driving effectiveness and efficiency of applications.
• Partner closely with business analysts, application developers,
architects, and operations support on projects and initiatives to design
and implement integration solutions.
• Implements integration patterns and design concurred and approved by
• Contribute to the advancement of organizational capabilities for
integration patterns, practices, and platforms that simplify and lower
total cost of ownership for integration.
*Thanks and Regards,Puja Vermall IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-8633 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872> ll*
* Email: p <lax...@itscient.com>ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com
<ujaverma.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.