Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*6+ months *
*$42/hr max *
*Need only Locals who can go FTF directly ( no relocation candidates
This position is responsible for supporting the product lifecycle by
gathering, organizing, analyzing, and interpreting marketing, financial,
and operating data; assisting in report preparation and presentation of
research findings, creation and maintenance of project management
documentation and serving as a subject matter expert for internal
1. Work with Marketing Communications to ensure accurate reflection of
2. Support product operations, member enrollment, bug fixes, configuration
3. Apply detailed product-technology interface knowledge, including
knowledge of key IT Systems for membership maintenance, benefits, claims
processing, business acquisition, financial reporting and business
4. Implement non-technical changes to the product.
5. Guide approved "new to HCSC" product development efforts through all
phases of the PLM process .
6. Participate in project development and take responsibility for the
creation and maintenance of project management related materials
7. Manage multiple priorities across projects and work with staff to
complete tasks on time.
8. Collaborate with market research, competitive analysis and local
9. Interact one-on-one and in group settings with
departmental/inter-departmental team members to identify issues, gather
data, brainstorm, prioritize, discuss analytic approach, and share
10. Communicate with management and key stakeholders to keep them informed
of project deliverables, status updates and issue resolution.
11. Prepare clear and compelling project deliverables that present work
approach and results to multiple internal/external audiences, in
presentations, reports, dashboards, intranet site content, etc.
12. Support the development of metrics and financial requirements for EPL
reporting and budget needs.
13. Coordinate, document and participate in initial project brainstorming /
orientation sessions geared toward identifying and framing issues and
generate hypotheses around which to organize the work.
14. Support projects and stakeholder relationships
15. Coordinate research of regulatory requirements and identify operational
impacts related to the product development cycle.
16. Manage and conduct data collection and baseline analytic work.
17. Design and execute research and analyses in support of product
development and product management processes. Specifically may include:
a. Market and competitor research
b. Financial analysis
18. Synthesize and interpret research / analysis findings in light of
project frameworks and hypotheses.
19. Act as subject matter expert to internal audiences in the area of
product development and management.
20. Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with
co-workers, management, customers, etc.
21. Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity,
Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental
22. Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
23. Maintain communication with management regarding development within
areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.