Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
*Position :** Drupal Architect*
*Location : New york City,NY*
*Duration : 6+ months*
1. Coordination with Client *stakholders*.
2. Coordination with offshore and provide assistance to resolve *Drupal
3. Review architecture and SOP for Drupal development projects.
4. Review *Drupal *code to ensure adherence to best practice guidelines.
5. Participate in the CR review and release schedule. Get business
approval for release.
6. Keystone tickets resolution post offshore support hours.
7. Manage Drupal Infrastructure on cloud/on premise.
8. Review and update documentation of knowledge articles.
9. Monitor Drupal tickets and assign them to offshore.
10. Engage with *TWC* client to review and set expectation on delivery
along with Run Managers.
11. Review and manage Drupal security patches into all environments.
*Experience and Skills*
1. 8 yrs experience in *Drupal CMS.*
2. Strong experience in DRUPAL 7 development and administration, PHP,
MySQL, Drupal 8 Desirable
3. Experience in SAAS, UNIX, LAMP, GIT, JS, CSS, HTML 5, CMS migration
4. Additional experience with other CMS tools is welcome
5. At least 2 project experience in Drupal responsive sites.
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510 -972-5265* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.