*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*
Title: Informatica Administrator
Location: Georgetown, KY
Duration: 6+ months
*In case of H1b consultants visa copy & passport copy is a must.*
Subject matter expert in System Administration.
- Oversees, plans and provides support for highly complex system and
- Coordinates with client management to formulate highly complex
- Identifies/Implements solutions based on client needs.
- Informs client management of appropriate developments in technical
- Provides technical leadership to internal/external personnel on highly
complex system installation processes.
- Mentors and provides guidance to junior personnel.
- Provides technical leadership to personnel on highly complex system
- Provides technical solutions and escalated support for non-routine,
highly complex technical issues.
- Evaluates products and upgrades for appropriateness of cost and
- Oversees and implements system upgrade strategies.
- Leads the design, implementation and maintenance of highly complex
- Coordinates activities with other technical personnel.
- Conducts capacity planning reviews with management and approves
capacity plans formulated by junior personnel.
Overall Exp. (in years) : 8 years
Primary Skill: Informatica Top 3-5 skills & min. year experience required
for each : Informatica, OBIEE,ETL
- Install and configure Informatica Power Center and Power Exchange
components and OBIEE in Unix environments with high availability (HA);
- Managing server activities for Informatica and OBIEE environments;
- Integration and management of OBIEE SSO with OAM;
- Responsible for Informatica code, OBIEE RPD, catalog and security
promotions from one environment to another environment.
- Ensuring that all systems and procedures adhere to organizational best
- Install and configuration of dependent infrastructure components like
ODBC, Oracle client, DB2 client, Informatica B2B Data Exchange, Informatica
B2B Data Transformation etc.
- Support Informatica/OBIEE/TimesTen capacity planning and monitoring
the infrastructure components and take proactive steps.
- Review project plans to assist the Infrastructure designers and
architects in planning system resources.
- Informatica and OBIEE Web services configuration.
- Develop and interpret policies, and procedures for Infrastructure
- Provide day-to-day Informatica Infrastructure administration support.
- Evaluate Informatica technology use and needs and recommend
improvements, such as software upgrades and other supporting tools.
- Assist with code reviews and design creation for ongoing projects and
- Experienced Informatica/OBIEE System Administrator with 6+ years exp.
- Expertise in Informatica/OBIEE software installation, configuration
and administration running in a Unix environment.
- Experience with data modeling, various operating platforms, metadata
management, and extensive experience with SQL and ETL.
- Expertise in RPD Merge and documentation for promotion across
- Open to work on other technologies like Endeca, Orchestra MDM,
Hyperion Essbase, Oracle EPM Planning, Oracle Hyperion Reporting.
- Excellent written and Oral Communication and Time Management skills.
optional skills : EPM, Endeca Client Incumbent will be hired.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Saperedata Technologies | *
*Desk:7325268688 Ext: 106*
*1433 Oak Tree Road, Level 2*
*Iselin, NJ 08830*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.