Hello Associate,
Hope you are doing fine!!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
contact 510-972-5224 // itscient.ran...@gmail.com

Position: Project/Program management (Java .Net)
Location: Bridgeport, CT / Folsom, CA
Duration: Full Time

Need someone who comes from a development background and then moved on to
Project/Program management (Java .Net etc)
And they need to have some stability in their resume – not too much of
contracting/job hopping

Financial Services domain is a plus
Need someone who can start ASAP
GC/Citizens preferred.

Must have 8 + years of experience.
Must have 4 + years of experience managing projects.
Experience with consulting firms such as the Big four or the like is highly
Experience managing Internet based projects a must
Technically savvy with various data-warehousing tools is highly desirable.
*Thanks and Regards*

*Ranjan kumar*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group l*

*ll Phone: 510 -972-5224 <510%20-972-5235> ll Fax: 877.701.4872
*ll Email: "itscient.ran...@gmail.com <itscient.ran...@gmail.com>",
"Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*