Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing well..!

Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.

I need a Java Developer with Scala candidate for Pennsylvania

*Application Development - Java Developer II/Scala Contract Duration:
4mths++ Location: philadelphia , Pennsylvania*

*In person interview after telephone*

Minimum Requirements:

*XCloud Project*

Re-architecting their photo/video sharing product that was launched last
May.  They are looking to make it more scalable and greatly enhance
performance.  They have decided to us Scala to achieve this.

*Requires experience with the following*

   - Strong knowledge & experience with of Java (Enterprise level preferred)
   - Strong Scala development experience (Akka, Play)
   - Knowledge of software development methodologies, object-oriented
   design, and development principles including enterprise design patterns
   - Understanding of Java frameworks or libraries
   - Experience with Photo/Video Sharing & Streaming a huge plus
   - Thumbnail Creation & Thumbnail Mangement a big plus
   - Experience of developing in Agile, testable and continuous build
   - MySQL design and development
   - Team player is important
   - Need to be able lead

Thanks & Regards…..

*Sravan *

IT Recruiter

Osair Technologies LLC | Desk: 630-569-7324