Hello Associate,

Hope you are doing fine!!

Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com

Position: Release Manager (ITL Certified )

Location: Costa Mesa,CA

Duration: 6+Months

*Qualifications Required*

   - ·         Strong familiarity with software configuration management
   systems and/or source code version control systems, TFS, GIT and Puppet
   experience highly desired
   - ·         Demonstrated facilitation and organization skills

*Qualifications Desired*:

   - ·         Project Management certification preferred or equivalent
   - ·         ITL Certification or experience preferred
   - ·         Strong Agile and DevOps experience preferred

Thanks & Regards,

Vicky Kumar Menon

Fremont, CA, USA

Phone: 510-972-5241       Fax: 877.701.4872

Email: vi...@itscient.com

Web: www.itscient.com