Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
Please share the profile at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Position : BI Developer*
*Location : Dallas,TX*
*Duration : 6+Months *
*Job Description :*
A mid-level Business Intelligence Developer, on the Enterprise Data
Services team specializing in SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, MDX – Microsoft reporting
services, will provide support on projects including designing, building,
and maintaining metadata models, complex reports, and OLAP cubes.
This position is responsible for data reporting, converting customer
requests into technical details, and ensuring deliverable commitments are
met. This position works directly with clients and leadership at various
levels within the organization to research and identify operational
business requirements with sufficient detail and clarity to allow the
development of the data or reporting solution needed.
- Develops Ad-hoc, Standard, Dashboards, and other reports using SQL
Server Reporting Services (SSRS) from a variety of data sources including
Analysis Services Cubes and relational databases.
- Supports existing multidimensional cubes while concentrating on
implementing new Analysis Services (SSAS) Cubes.
- Works with business users and other stakeholders to understand
business processes and translate them into functional and non-functional
specifications for BI solutions.
- Utilizes strong working knowledge of SSIS to develop new packages per
- Extends functionality of existing code base per new requirements
including cases where there is minimal existing design documentation.
- Understands existing code logic to make the required changes as per
- Works with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in
keeping their management informed of project related issues.
- Assists with establishing and standardizing report production and
- Develops and delivers training for new SSAS users.
- Interacts with business users and provide solutions.
- Mentors and guides other BI developers.
- Participates in rotation of on-call support.
- Identifies problems and trends and take corrective action.
- Applies best practices and development standards.
- Researches and resolves data issues identified by business users, IT
operations, or partners.
- Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years’ experience delivering solutions
utilizing the entire Microsoft BI stack (SSAS, SSRS, SSIS).
- 4+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server or other relational
- 4+ years’ experience working in a data warehouse environment and a
strong understanding of dimensional data modeling concepts.
- Must be able to build Business Intelligence solutions in a
collaborative, agile development environment.
- Experience in the financial services industry a plus.
- Knowledge of Share Point 2010 and Performance Point desired.
- Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team preferred.
- Experience in the financial services industry, especially private
*Thanks & Regards......*
*Parabjot Kaur** || Technical Recruiter *
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA *
*Email: **parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*
*Email: **510-972-5223** || Fax: 877-701-4872*
*web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.