*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Technical Project Manager (Banking Domain)

*Location : *Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-‘

Must Have Skill: Project Management experience with good knowledge in
technical domain like Java, Oracle PL/SQL etc.
• Strong experience in planning, organizing and managing resources to
successfully complete project goals and objectives.
• Good exposure of the technical document specification preparation using
software/functional requirement specification document

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *