EAD/GC, GC or US citizens
senior systems engineer with experience in both Windows and Linux/Unix.
Along with understanding in SOAP, WCF and Restful APIs. This will be a long
term contract, will go at least till 12/2016 with high chance of multiple
The day to day focus for this candidate will inititially be to support the
API Gateway infrastructure and application teams actively using it.
Subsequently, the candidate will be able to build knowledge in BizTalk and
Managed File Transfer. The type of work done will be incident and problem
mangement, request fulfillment, proactive monitoring of the environments,
and participating in the development of best practices.
The ideal candidates will have experience in a medium to large IT
environment with the skills listed below, supporting an infrastructure for
a vendor applications similar in size to what we have in place for our API
Gateway and BizTalk. Senior level candidates should have a minimum of 3-5
years and lead level candidates should have a minimum of 5-8 years.
• Experienced in both Windows and LINUX/UNIX environment, including
knowledge of the OS
• Experience in supporting system integration cross systems or domains,
between internal systems and external systems, both internally developed
and vendor packages
• Solid understanding of service-orientation, SOAP, WCF and Restful APIs
• Background in application infrastructure support - Understands
interaction between the components of the application – databases,
services, API, etc
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Customer-oriented with excellent communication skills
• Collaboration skills – working in a team environment.
• Knowledge of .NET or Java a plus
• Experience in any/all of the following is a plus. The contractor will be
expected to learn and work with all to provide support in this role.
-- Intel API gateway
-- BizTalk from Microsoft
-- SFG/Aspera from IBM,
--MuleSoft iPaaS for cloud integration.
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.