Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing well..!

Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.

*Title:* SAP Shop Floor- Consultant

Location: Windsor Locks, CT

Duration: 2+months

USC and GC

*Job Description:*
Customer is looking for SAP Shop Floor Consultant to help ensure that the
transaction are all entered after a migration from JD Edwards. They are
concerned that they will have a backlog of work that will need to get into
the system by quarter end and would like to get some help to coach their
team and provide the transactional assistance. Our goal would be to staff
this with 2 or 3 K-5's and support the remaining roles with K-3.

Thanks & Regards…..

*Sravan *

IT Recruiter

Osair Technologies LLC | Desk: 630-569-7324