Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
*face to face will be required*
*Title: JDE Enterprise One Application Development 9.1 Professional Day
Length: 8.0 Contract Duration: 6+ Months Location: Parsippany, New Jersey*
The qualified individual for this position must possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree and/or 6 to 8 years of JD Edwards E1 EnterpriseOne
- Database knowledge of Oracle 11g or 12c knowledge preferred
- Prior knowledge or understanding of the business areas, such as,
Distribution, Manufacturing, Supply Change, Procurement
- SQL Developer
- Demonstrated experience with a systems development life cycle
- Strong problem solving skills with abilities to work independently and
in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability
collaborate with technical peers.
Preferred Additional Skills
- Experience with integration with external services and JDE BSSV
- Experience in iSeries RPG/DB2 development
- Oracle Database 12c experience
- Experience in implementing best practices, performance tuning, and
- Strong project lead skills with ability to accurately estimate
development and testing efforts, identify tasks on the critical path, and
asses risk in the overall project
THE COMPANY is currently seeking a Senior Applications Developer - JDE
EnterpriseOne 9.1 with Oracle 11g database. The key focus of this position
is to deliver Information Technology solutions for new and changing
business processes, as well as assist in the ongoing development and
administration of best practices to meet business needs. The Senior
Application Developer will lead design and development efforts for more
complex applications. Designs, develops, tests and installs custom software
in support of a specified business functions and processes. Defines and
adapts package application solutions for business needs. Provides ongoing
support and problem resolutions for custom and package software
The Senior Applications Developer will work with vanilla and custom JDE
EnterpriseOne programs. The routine tasks include design, development, unit
test in development environment, implementation, communication, and
documentation of the technical design & specifications. This position may
also participate in requirements definition efforts providing technical
analysis & recommendations. S/He should provide periodic status updates to
project leaders and managers.
Transform requirements into system, process and program designs. Design
may be custom or involve adaptation of or integration to third party or
packaged applications software. Use appropriate tools to document and
communicate designs. Evaluate system integration impacts beyond the scope
of specified change.
- Develop new programs and enhancements to existing programs at all
levels of complexity and integration. Development includes unit testing
and may involve configuring of third party or packaged application software
and/or custom development.
- Accountable for the quality of developed and delivered IT
capabilities. Create and document unit test scripts. May review scripts
prepared by other application developers or Business Analysis.
- Provide support as necessary to applications and users within a
functional area. Recommend process improvement efforts to increase the
efficiency of the supported area. Proactively work with other areas of IT
to ensure operational readiness of systems.
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC | Desk: 630-569-7324
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.