St. Louis, MO
**Candidates MUST be Green Card Holder or US Citizens**
*6 month initial*
*Mobile frameworks, mobile analytics*
*UX – Usability experience a plus*
*Job Description: Role*
• The Sr. Engineer, Android Applications is responsible for the analysis,
design, development and delivery of Totally Awesome Android Apps.
• Assist with requirements for new mobile applications and customization
adhering to MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
• Meets with business leaders and business analysts to discuss and elicit
under-the-surface needs and translates them into specific system
requirements and subsequent project objectives
• Researches and opines on alternate solutions as necessary.
• Lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the team
to meet service level agreements (SLAs) and create solutions with high
level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to
• Design and Develop compelling mobile applications that are secure and
built to MasterCard UX specs.
• Support development teams to deliver on application roadmaps, aligning to
MasterCard O&T development and deployment practices, while also working to
*All About You*
• Excellent communication skills.
• Deep expertise in developing high-performance, secure Android
• Be the subject matter expert on all things Android.
• Experienced and passionate about working with innovative global teams.
• Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is
• Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written – and
strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
• Willingness and ability to learn, and take on challenging opportunities,
to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed
• Hands-on experience with Mobile frameworks, mobile analytics etc
• Experience doing rapid prototyping and UX a PLUS.
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to
function under pressure in an independent environment • Experienced with
system testing and debugging techniques
Thanks & Regards
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.