We are looking for *Deployment Manager *In *CA*, if you’re interested
please respond to this email with your word updated resume and expected pay
*Title: Deployment Manager*
*Location: Pleasanton, CA*
*Duration: 12 Months Contract*
*Job Description: *
• Responsible for large scale coordination of hardware/software rollout in
• Plan and schedule deployment timelines and milestones using appropriate
tools and create and monitor detailed deployment plans. Define release
schedule, timing and calendar.
• Identify, analyze, prioritize, and communicate deployment risks and
impact of risks on the project. Manage deployment risks and develop
contingency plans to mitigate risks.
• Develop a communications plan to update technical project managers and
stakeholders of the progress and approval process.
• Document Deployment Plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and
• Organize, direct, and manage deployment execution.
• Interface with applications and systems groups to test, pilot, and
install retail and backstage systems
• Work with IT Field Services Technicians and 3rd party vendors on
installation documents and plans.
• Coordinate work across IT and Business teams for deployment scheduling.
• Communicate deployment plan, schedule, and status with the project team
• Manage content of a release and be point of contact for information about
the components of a deployment.
• Manage all deployment related documentation like progress reports,
requirements documentation and presentations.
• Ensuring support turnover to the Internal IT and Business support groups
to support application hardware/software soon after project roll out.
The deployment manager coordinates rollouts in retail environments.
*Overview of Project Work Scope:*
Retail Cluster Server Redesign is a project focusing on targeted migration
of clusters from physical servers to virtual servers.
*Key Required Skills:*
•Deployment Experience for IT Infrastructure projects (Minimum of 6-8 years)
•Problem solving and decision making skills
•Communication and collaboration experience across different business
levels (management, IT support, vendors)
•Ability to manage time, tasks and prioritize work
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.