Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
Please share the profile at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Position : Big Data Architect*
*Location : Cincinnati, OH*
*Duration : 6+Months *
*Mandatory skill : Good experience in Cassandra.*
*Job Description :*
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and
- Experience in Java.
- Knowledge in Hadoop (HDFS and MapReduce) concepts - PIVOTAL
distribution is preferable.
- Ability to write MapReduce jobs.
- Proven understanding with Hadoop and Cassandra.
- Ability to write Pig Latin scripts.
- Hands on experience in HiveQL.
- Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop.
- Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie.
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concept.
- Loading data from disparate data source sets.
- Certifications like Cloudera Developer/Administrator Certifications
- Hands-od experience with at least two NO SQL databases.
- Ability to analyze, identify issues with existing cluster, suggest
architectural design changes.
- Ability/Knowledge to implement Data Governance in Hadoop clusters.
- Experience with Hortonworks Data Platform, having Java background.
- Strong understanding of underlying Hadoop concepts and distributed
- Strong skills writing Map Reduce .
- Expertise with Flume, Sqoop.
- Experience working with Big Data on Amazon Web Services .
- Experience with Redshift, Elastic Map Reduce, S3 on AWS.
- Customer facing skills, responsible for deliverables, schedule and
- Ability to Lead/Manage a team.
- Creating Requirement Analysis and choosing the platform.
- Designing he technical architecture and application design.
- Deploying the proposed Hadoop solution.
- Played pivotal roles as an engineer and architect across domains.
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and data mining techniques.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, applied to Big Data domain.
- Be very comfortable with Agile methodologies in order to be able to
arrive at difficult engineering decisions quickly.
- To be able to clearly articulate pros and cons of various technologies
- To be able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations.
- Good to have knowledge of web Analytics and exposure working with data
sources clickstream data etc.
- Pre-sales experience would be added advantage.
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: **510-972-5223 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.