*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Sr JAVA Developer ( Banking Domain)

*Location : *Jersey City, NJ

*Duration *: 6+ Months

Total Experience : 5+ Years

*Job Description*:-‘

Overall IT Experience: 5+ years

Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Jquery, JQGrid, JavaScript - very good in UI

Good understanding of Spring framework

Database experience in Sybase or Oracle

Basic Unix understanding

Required technical skills: Very strong in Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Jquery,
JQGrid, Javascript, HTML, CSS. Good understanding of Spring Framework,
Database - experience with Sybase/Oracle/SQL knowledge, Basic Unix skills

Responsibilities: Development of excellent Java-based UI and some backend
work in data layer.

Domain (nice to have)) - Banking/Capital Markets

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *